Alcon Air Optix Night & Day Aqua are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens:
- FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
- Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable* soft contact lens on the market.
Superior Surface Technology:
- The ultra-smooth surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Outstanding Comfort, All Day, Every Day:
- AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
- AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever
- Outstanding comfort all day, everyday
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals
SPH Power Myopia
- Myopia -0.50 to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps); -6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50 steps),
SPH Power Hyperopia
- Hyperopia: +0.25 to +6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
- Base Curve 8.60 mm
- Diameter 13.8 mm
- DK/T: 175
- Daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, Monthly Replacement
- Packaging of 3 pieces per pack